Canitizers takes pride in their work and taking the funk out of your can. Here is our step-by-step process:
- All loose debris is removed from the inside of the bins.
- The cans are then securely placed into the grabbers.
- The outside of the cans are power washed — including the inside and outside of the lid.
- The cans are then lifted upside down over a 3500 psi rotating pressure head with water that is heated up to 200°, essentially steaming your bins and removing any remaining debris.
- The water used is recycled and collected so that there is no residue on your street.
- After being satisfactorily cleaned, the bins are placed back down and sprayed with a wonderful lavender disinfectant.